Ingredients: Spongilla Lacustris, Coral powder, Diatomaceous Earth, Extract pseudoevernia furfuracea, Extract lichen.
Dry chestnut extract contains saponins (escin), glycosides (esculin and fractin), hydroquinones and flavonoids. Due to the presence of these substances it provides:
– anti-inflammatory, decongestant action;
– restores the damaged lipid barrier, preventing loss of moisture;
– improves microcirculation;
Strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
– reduces the flow of blood, which is important for reactive skin;
– astringent action;
– activates the removal of fluid from the subcutaneous tissue;
– has antioxidant activity.
Lichen extract: (Pseudoevernia furfuracea) contains usnicovuyu acid, known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It has a powerful antibacterial effect. Lichen extract is rich in phenolic compounds and polysaccharides, which have wound healing, exfoliating, antioxidant, immunomodulating and deodorizing actions.